The 2019 membership extends to Dec 31, 2019. Annual Season Membership is $40 Membership fees are non-refundable. Players will receive membership gifts in the mail after registration. Gifts will be mailed starting May 15, please allow 7 business days for shipping and processing.
Membership Gifts Include
Membership Tee Gifts include a custom TCAT UnderArmour hat and a special gift from the TCAT’s partner Tour, the TJGT. Membership gifts will be mailed out starting May 15, please allow up to 7 business days for shipping and processing.
Reasons to Play the Tour
- Private-Top Rated PGA Tour/Q-School Venues
- 54 Holes of PGA Tour & Q-School Venues in Golf Carts: No Walking
- Experienced, Former Collegiate & Professional Players Tournament Staff
- Two World Rankings Systems Exposure for every event
- UnderArmour and TaylorMade sponsored gifts!
- Coverage on Golfweek & GCCA Online Media
- Open registration: No Pre-Qualifying
- $150 in proshop credit to each division champion!
Tournament Fees & Gifts
Tournament Fee: $285-$299 per event. Tournament Gifts at each event include: 2 sleeves of new TaylorMade TP5 or TP5X golf balls, complimentary use of host venue golf carts for tournament play and resort stay specials/discounted pricing at host venues.
54 Hole Stroke Play: 1st Day - 36 Holes, morning and afternoon shotgun. 2nd Day - 18 Holes. All players will ride in carts during competition. Shotgun Starts approx. 8 am. Targeted Field Size: 72 Players. Collegiate & Amateur players will be given priority on entry. Only high school golfers with a 8 handicap/80 scoring average or below in graduating classes (2019, 2020) will be allowed to register. Junior players may be paired with collegiate/amateur players. Course set up will be to collegiate yardage standards. 7000+ Men/ 6000+ Women
There are no caddies. The Rules "Hard Card" is published on the Info link via the schedule page. Rangefinders under USGA policy are permitted.
Amateur/Collegiate Golfers: Any Amateur or collegiate player as defined by the USGA or NCAA, NAIA or NJCAA. Amateurs that are not current collegiate players must carry a 10 handicap or better. Professionals in the process of regaining their amateur status are not permitted to participate.
High School Golfers: Only junior golfers from the graduating classes of (2019, 2020) with a 8 handicap or 85 tournament scoring average or below may participate in TCAT events. All golfers will be paired together (within their gender) at random for the first two rounds, regardless of age. Tournament Directors will do their best to pair high school golfers together when possible. All high school golfers must show a valid DL in the pro shop if they are going to drive the golf cart.
Final Day Pairings: Players will be paired according to score in their respective divisions from highest to lowest scores. (Standard Tournament Protocol)
NCAA, NAIA, and NJCAA Compliance
The Texas Collegiate Amateur Tour (TCAT) has gone to great lengths to check current NCAA, NAIA, and NJCAA eligibility rules, compliance rules, gifts card and merchandise acceptance as it relates to amateur and NCAA rules. All participants are ultimately responsible for knowing all compliance & rules concerning the fore mentioned division rules and regulations. (Ie: NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA) Participants are encouraged to check with their respective university compliance department.
Host Hotel accommodations will be provided with an exclusive discounted rate for tournament participants and family members. No private housing is available. Click on the info link on the schedule page to see all the notes/information on host hotel rates/resort pricing.
Overall Tournament Information
All tournament information can always be found by clicking on the info link on the schedule page. All schedule of events, tee times, hotel accommodations, practice round information/pricing, course yardages, course contact information is always listed here. This section is the most updated information on any tournament operations and logistics.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Two Conditions
- All cancellations, regardless of time or reason, are subject to a $35 cancellation fee.
- Refund Deadline is 5PM, 5 days before Tournament. After that, tournament fee is non-refundable. This includes ALL medical withdraws unless death in the family. The 5-day window does not include the day of the tournament. Example - 5 days before Tuesday is Thursday, so deadline for an event that starts on Tuesday is 5PM the prior Thursday.
- Tournament entry may be transferred to another event at no cost IF OUTSIDE THE 5 DAY WINDOW. Any entry fee price difference will either be charged to player credit card or refunded to player credit card.
- All Membership fees are non-refundable 48 hours after fee is paid.
Weather Cancellation Policy
A tournament is complete if 18 of the 54 holes are completed over the course of the two days. No refunds will be issued if 18 holes are completed during the two days of competition. Total Weather Cancellation: Participants will be electronically refunded full entry fee.